Saturday, May 19, 2012

My HuBbY


Last Tuesday, I had my bel presentation. Haha, for the first I want to make it surprise for my classmate about my topic. But, suddenly it not became a secret when my friends Siti Soleha had wrongly pasted at the computer. So that, everyone in my class laughed when they so what I want to present. Yeahhhh…my topic is MY HUBBY.  You know what…MY HUBBY stands for Superf120 a.k.a Fizo Omar. It is amazing that, my classmate including my lecturer was shocked and laughed when I was presented my topic. It make me, woahhhh…how can I talk/speak when they laughed to me. Ohhh…no, it makes me want to laugh also. Then..it would end ups successfully. After that, on Friday..i had my replacement class for bel. You guess what??? My topic which is MY HUBBY becomes the best topic and the best slide. Even though, I wouldn’t be the best presenter…but it still make me happy and it gives me strength to do the best for the second presentation on this upcoming Thursday, 24/05/2012. So that…chaiyok2.!!! 

2 comments:

  1. wahh! hahaha best giler topic, msti sume fokus nk dgr kan, haha klaka la yunk, btw gud luck exam, go faten go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...mmng fokus la sgtkn, semua gelak kowt..smpai terkelu lidah ni. btw thanks dear..miss u. <3

    ReplyDelete